Friday, April 17, 2009

Updates

Andrew hits a month tomorrow, and is still alive! Yea! Joking aside, he's turning over, from his back to his tummy, both directions. He started, as of last night (and I've tested it several times today!) returning smiles. No longer are they from gas! He has such a pretty smile. He weighs 10 lbs, 3 oz (that is 1 lb 4 oz gain from his birth weight) and is just over 22 inches long. He starts sleeping in his own bed (hopefully) Sunday night. I'm scared, I'll admit it. Emileigh can say over 100 words, though she chooses not to, much to her parents' dismay. And frustration. Extreme frustration. She still thinks she's a cavegirl. *sigh* Beyond that, her favourite book is "I'll Love You Forever" a very good book. I always cry at the end. But, I highly recommend it, especially if you have children of your own. Favourite TV shows are still Little Einsteins and Dora the Explorer. She loves to talk on the phone to her Nonnie and "help" take care of her baby brother. She's become quite proficient at burping him, even though it seems to disgust her. She'll be 19 months old at the end of this month, and the child is (finally!) close to 18 months in her clothing. The doctors are still threatening to call CPS on us because her weight is so low (but it follows the curve...she's just not 50% or higher) but she eats like a horse. I'm guessing she has mine and my father's metabolism. Her favourite movie is a toss-up between Heroes (The Incredibles) and Princess (Sleeping Beauty)...and she says those words. Chris' TDY to England was canceled for this month (I'm grateful) and rescheduled for August. He was disappointed, but is now looking forward to the Summer. He MAY possibly be able to test for Staff (E-5) this year, but most likely it will be next May. If he DOES test this year, I don't think he'll pass. He didn't have a lot of study time...nor inclination, even now. *rolls eyes* 3 1/2 years together and I still don't follow his thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment